Mornings: They’re never guaranteed, but whenever granted, they’re always good. Good morning!
No matter how yesterday ended, a new day is always a good start. I have been starting mine with a glass of lemon water. Here’s my recipe (if you can even call it that).
- 1 glass of cold (or warm) water
- 2-3 drops of Young Living’s Lemon Oil (yes I’m too laz–I mean busy to actually squeeze lemons)
I’ve read so many benefits to lemon water, but here are the top 3 in my book:
- Skin–A glass a day keeps my skin clearer, and my ups my hydration after 7-8 hours of sleep (ok, maybe 5-6, if I’m lucky).
- See ya cold–Thanks to Vitamin C and potassium I can kick oncoming colds and keep my immune system strong.
- Energy boost–I tend to work when I’m supposed to be sleeping, so the morning energy boost is a must-have!
I’m in my third century and still playing semi-pro soccer, so I need all the help I can get. If you have some nutrition or health go-to’s, send them my way! Also, if you want to try some Lemon oil, email me at email@example.com and I can help you get some.